Saturday, May 21, 2011

Truk - Day 6

This was going to be our last day of diving in Truk.  I was tuckered out and kind of sick of diving, so I just decided to do the first dive, on the I-169 Submarine.  Again, I don't really have much noted about this dive...but Dan took this cute picture of me. 


After this, I took the rest of the afternoon off and took a nap and read my book.  Dan did two more dives and got some really cool pictures on a penetration of the Kansho Maru.

Engine room


Melanie swimming through the engine room





Toilets


Sometime during the dive Dan cut himself on something and he took a pic of his bleeder as
evidence in case he wasn't able to live to tell the tale.  Or something like that.



Before the third dive, it was raining really hard.  The air was colder than the water, so the divemasters made everyone get in the water and snorkle.  The last day of the day, and the trip, was on a tug boat.

Self Portrait

Buck and Bev trying to keep warm!  Those kind of look like forced smiles to me. :)




This was Bev's 200th dive, so Dan took a few pictures of her to capture the memory.


No comments:

Post a Comment